Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Need Money

Long ago I came to the conclusion that money is a good thing to have. Money buys things, and once things are bought they can be used. It's all a great circle of lovelyness.
Here's the catch: I don't have any money. Fortunately for me there are ways of getting money using this blog. All I have to do is put adds up there and wait for several years, and eventually I'll be paid a hundred dollars. This has all been going quite well. I created an adsense account three years ago, and to date it has generated $14.33, for an average of almost two cents per blog hit. Unfortunately the payments have been going down, because my blog doesn't attract the high paying adds any more. In the following paragraph I will fix that problem.
Refinance high interest loans. You need car insurance. Search for hot singles in your area. Search for hotter singles than the singles that were previously mentioned. Search for singles that are hotter than either of the previous groups of singles, and are also guaranteed to not be transvestites, middle aged chainsaw killers, or people infested with STD's. Find true love, and while you're at it refinance those high interest loans. Remember, the fed lowered interest rates some time in the past, and while you probably haven't the foggiest notion how this affects you, it must be good.
There, now all I have to do is sit back and wait for google's bots to comb my blog. After they do that I should have adds that (obviously) pertain to the subjects discussed in my blog. High paying subjects like refinancing, and hot singles that aren't really middle aged chainsaw murderers. That means I'll go from making 7 cents per click to making 34 cents. yay! In any case google really needs to update their public service adds. Hurricane relief is kinda old now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric S. Rose said...

OMG. That is one of the craziest posts! You're hilarious. When you're a millionaire from this, let me know - then you can stop selling necklaces :)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home