Saturday, September 17, 2005

Wake up!

I just got back from so called "senior survival". "Survival" apparently involves learning to tolerate b.o. in a plastic shelter and being confined to a 700 foot circle by insurance policies. Despite the lack of many things having to do with survival, it was a positive experience. We got to spend a lot of time reading and thinking; contemplating our spiritual lives and our place in the end times. It really hit me one day when I was reading. As I sat in the soft moss it occurred to me that these are the end times. Our duty to each other is growing more urgent; the message must go out! How long do we have until the books are closed and the world turns against us? The time of Laodicea is over! The church that is sleeping will soon be serving the prince of darkness in its sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home