Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Theory of Religeo-Political Relativity

Conservatives hate loudly and call it virtue, liberals hate softy and call it love. Christ loves loudly, and we quietly point to his virtue.

There you have it. I have spent the past week considering, conversing and praying on the many angles of the church splitting fight we call politics. I condensed all the things I found into those two sentences; the theory of religio-political relativity. (Actually, it has nothing to do with relativity, I'm just adding on a cool word) This is yet another reason why I dislike bringing religion into politics, or visa-versa. Men are not capable, on their own, of acting Christ like, so how can a system run by men be Christ like? Most systems run by men are as unethical as their least ethical member, and less intelligent, as a whole, than any of them.

Please send all hate mail to christopherchristiansen@hotmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home