Saturday, March 26, 2005

We were singing some songs after worship and my brother asked for what sounded like "Too Much Koalas". It turned out that he had been asking for "David and Goliath", but I think he had a good idea. In honor of my brother's request, here is Too Much Koalas, to the tune of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". In the unlikely event that you have come to this page but don't know me, the Cram is what we call the principal at my school.

The Cram came down to worship, she made the students reel
She was really fat, but we all know that, She wanted to make a deal

Well she waited till the songs were sung and then came to the front
She folded her hands across her chest And said "let me tell you what"

"We have a little problem, and I think you need to know"
If you don't help, I'll make you yelp, You gits are gonna grow
Now you think you played it pretty good, you know what you can do
But I'll tell you what, if you're a slut Then I sure won't listen to you

Well the students they just sat there, cause they didn't know what to say
Cause they were dressed, and if you've guessed,
They sure weren't dressed to play
But as the students sat there, they heard a funny noise
They turned around, and then they found
The world is full of joys

Koalas commin run boys run! Cram's up front but she is done!
Big furry ball with flailing arms!
Koalas have so many charms
The students saw the Cram was gone, and cheered a mighty cheer
Then they moved aside the tables, and they passed around the beer
And since that day, the students say, Koalas run the place
And of the Cram? Oh for a rhyme, she never left a trace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home