Saturday, June 04, 2005

wow, it's been a long time since I've written anything
how about some mostly original poetry? nothing like some vomit to brighten up everyone's day

I, long ago,

I believed that all the joy in love was real

How does it feel? Making the lie a little bolder.

Nothing is new, we’ve come around and still it comes with loss

You’re playing the fool

Try to be cool, by making your life a little colder

Light the town, the night is drawing nearer

Hide the wine, the truth is getting clearer

It all comes down, let’s hope it’s not around us

What you see is just confusion

You are part of the illusion

Grab on to what you can or it’s lost

And all the fires, they will light our way now

As all the world spins out of control

Oh shit it’s my car

Oh shit it’s my house

Where’s all the cheap beer?

But who would know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home